||Character Details - Imoreki D'Riel
*Name: Imoreki D’Riel
Meaning of Name: Land’s Heart Surging-Soul
*Race: S’Hean Elf / Corinian Human / Mornay Elf
*Age: 44 (as of The Awakening)
Apparent Age: Early Twenties
*Hair: Russet, Brown, Platinum (striped) Long braid on right.
*Eyes: Emerald Green
*Identifying Marks (if present):
D'Riel Insignia on left shoulder blade
Clothing: Leather trousers, lace up shirts, soft hunting boots
Personal Items usually carried:
*Personality: Ki is a quiet fellow, rather traumatized by his unusual birth. He has a quiet, playful sense of humour and a warm personality.
*Skills and Abilities:
Germination, upkeep, growth acceleration, offensive acceleration, transportation , working subterranean garden, repair, rejuvenation, "ungrowing" plants, geomancy.
Ki, like his mother before him, has an intimate bond with the earth. His greatest talents lie within the realms of the Geo-mage, although he does have a conduit like the rest of the D'Riel's. Unlike his S'Hean ancestors he doesn't have much of a passion for water or canopy skimming. He would rather be in the garden, working the earth.
Ki's Geo-Mage abilities are augmented by his Conduit.
Trained in weaponry and hand-to-hand combat
*Weapons Used: Hand and a Half Sword
*History: Imoreki was actually conceived with Rhiannon K'Tral, who died half way through her pregnancy. The child was transferred by the Weaver to Rani Al'Trekis, who also died shortly afterwards.
The baby was transferred yet again by the White Witch to Saliyah Mornay. Saliyah's landbond altered the boy, making him genetically her son. Saliyah died before the child was born. He was removed from her body by Y'Roden and Ghetsuhm, then placed in a stasis pod at Rikers
Imoreki met Helena during a midsummer's ball at the Diirlathe. They became lovers shortly after his Aunt An'Thaya's wedding to Callan and their relationship progressed on from there. The couple married during Vaegh-Riel just before Hell's Fire and he became Elesh'Kai'L of Ingraleis. After Anaya's disappearance, however, Helena's state of mind and troubles with the council made her decide to abdicate. The couple moved to Castle Corin with Helena's son Jaythal shortly afterwards to be close to Valin and Anaya's children.
*Marital Status: Seperated From Helena Mars Corinth D'Riel
*Blood or Soul Bonds: None
Other Information or Things that may be discovered by your character:
- The braid Ki wears on his right is in honor of his last birthmother, Saliyah Mornay. Like hers it is worn longer than the rest of his hair on the right and it bound by three leather bands, one at the top, middle and bottom. In Mornay culture it is a sign of social status and usually bears markings of family, clan and occupation, though Ki's does not. By tradition, if the braid was ever cut off in battle, the Elf could not return to their village.
- Ki has a developing relationship with his original mother, Rhiannon K’Tral
- Ki was not ‘born’, rather he was ‘grown’ in a statis chamber in Rikers
- Ki is just finally starting to enjoy water as much as other S’Heans do
- Ki's name is pronounced Khai (not key)
Uses the following people's images for their avatars: